42233

Friday 1 July 2011

Realism

Realism. >.<
I  understand it as thing which is getting to real but is actually not real at all.
Confuse?
I'm somehow confuse on what am i writing. 
Let me explain it in another way.

Games are very popular among teens these days. 
I do not really play games much but i can see changes to realism in it.
The first game i played when i was still young was mario. 


This is an image to show how the original mario game use to be
when i played during primary school.
But recently I saw mario game has become a 3D game and it totally change it a lot.



This picture show the most recent mario game. 
It somehow transform into a much more human looking.
We can see the highlight of cloths, hand, feature and etc clearly.
We can even see him 360 degree which we can't do that during last time.
To me, i do not like the changes because it makes me feel scary. 
The update of lost the feeling of how the original game should be.
This kinda disappoint me a lot.


This is also a game which having character look like a real human,
move like one too.
It also has the ability of how human live.
In my opinion, this somehow merging to realism because the fact of it
starts to look real like a actual human.



This is from a game name Final Fantasy5.
This is one of the game and the only game that I played that make me feel it so real.
The fact of how the person look like.
The tone of the body and all.
It make her look so real and the movement too.

I'm not a game player and I know there are much more game that look very real.
In my opinion, I feel that it is too scary because
it look like the game world can link it to our world.
People might get to addicted and could not differenciate which site is she/he be.

GAME SHOULD ALWAYS LOOK LIKE ONE.
(By Ashley Hang :D)



No comments:

Post a Comment